Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

CDISC SDS 3.1

I am looking forward to learning more about the development and implementation of CDISC at PharmaSUG this year. I was working on a client and was reviewing the standards for SDS version 3.1 right now. I recently updated my %cdisc tool (http://meta-x.com/sydata/cdisc.html) which verifies data against the CDISC standards.

I decided to try to run my integrity check against the CDISC structure itself to see how consistently they are following their own rules. In most cases, they are adhering to their own recommendations. However, my check did reveal some inconsistencies. The report makes recommendations that CDISC may want to consider. However, I am not sure who to send these to. Last time, I posted on their website discussion but got no response. Let me know who at CDISC to bring these suggestions to.
You can find the report of my recommendations as a result of the %cdisc tool at: http://meta-x.com/sydata/demo/cdisc.html

Comments:
Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome blog...Nice tips! Very well written information. Many thanks!
CDISC Training
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?